Monday, 10 January 2011

On a mission in Oxford

So, yet another post about burritos...still taking the country by storm!

Now a London exile, I've begun to cast my eye further afield to see where else in the UK you can get your hands on some hot Mexican food. Mission Burritos in Oxford is now my nearest burrito fix and voted best burrito outside London, who am I to disagree? The menu is short and simple and there's nothing earth-shattering about what's on offer, but it's all incredibly fresh, tasty and uses British ingredients where possible, such as the Dorset Naga in their hot salsa.

In addition to their two Oxford outlets, Mission Burritos have just opened in Bristol and have another restaurant in Reading. I think there might be some link here to student eating habits...watch out mr kebab!

For more details, visit the website: www.missionburritos.co.uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment